Since 1982, Alternatives has been delivering innovative EAP services through a network of meticulously selected partner affiliates who we believe share our same philosophy regarding excellence in workplace–based programs. We welcome your interest in joining our team of EAP professionals.
Alternatives is an EAP specialty organization that devotes its entire energy and focus to provide the industries’ best employee assistance programs, work life services and behavioral risks solutions to both the public and private sector. We provide service to hundreds of diverse types of organizations that represent almost every occupational group.
We truly value our relationships with our affiliate partners and have designed our entire working platform to be exceptionally “affiliate friendly.” Our system is built around a minimum of paperwork and fast claims payment. The requirements to participate in our network are:
• Minimum of a Master’s degree
• At least five years post-graduate clinical experience, with EAP experience preferred.
• Current state license at the highest level in your state.
• Malpractice insurance coverage of at least $1 million per incident, $3 million aggregate.
• Business liability insurance as required by your State.
• Ability to routinely serve Alternatives clients’ employees and their dependents within two to three business days.
Alternatives is continually expanding our affiliate network to accommodate our growth. If you are interested in applying for network participation, please click on the Application link below, fill out the Application and Affiliate Contract and return it to us with the requested additional documents.Affiliate Application